Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fearless

At this very moment, these two tough guys are headed to the scariest haunted house in Henry County. In fact, it is so scary that Neil had to get special permission to bring a 5 year old. Why do you ask? Why would I subject my little baby to such horror? Well, he stayed on green everyday this week and received no negative notes homes. So, his reward, which was his choice, was for Daddy to take him to the haunted hayride.

I would love to tell you that this is a Daddy/Son adventure because they need one. That is true, but it is also because his Mama is too afraid of stuff like that! There were warnings like, "Not intended for small children" or "Chainsaws involved" and so on. Not my cup of tea. I have been telling Tyrus all week that this was going to be scary and that monsters would be jumping out at him. He would simply say, "Mama, I know they are fake."
Where did my baby go?

UPDATE: HaHaHaHaHa!!!! Tyrus made it about 15 seconds, but when he saw heads hanging from the ceiling Neil said he LOST IT and screamed bloody murder. Needless to say...there was no haunted hayride. However, I am proud of him for at least trying it. He wanted to know what it was like and now he does. :) If he ever goes in a haunted house again I will be very surprised.

No comments: