Friday, October 14, 2011

A First For Tyrus

Two months ago Tyrus brought home is very first fundraiser for school. He had to sale cookie dough. He was really excited the day he brought it home and this is why...


The package had a big picture of a limo on the front and if the kids sold a certain amount then they got to go in a limo to lunch one day...during school hours. Tyrus was very excited and I couldn't let my baby down. I took the package to work and my wonderful co-workers bought enough cookie dough to send Tyrus on the ride. It took all of an hour to sale them all.
So, today was the day. I couldn't go on the actual ride, but I could go and take pictures...


There were so many kids that they had to go in 2 different shifts. Here are the kids that went with Tyrus. He is on the left in the John Deere shirt...


This is the driver telling the kids that he brought them the nicest limo he has and to PLEASE not touch the T.V. or the glasses...


No comments: