Monday, October 24, 2011

Another First

My sweet boy, who I swear was just born yesterday, caught the bus for the first time this morning. I probably wouldn't have even thought about it because it comes at 6:50 in the morning, but Carson's Mom called and asked if the boys could ride for the first time together. I thought it was a great way to introduce it to them. So, this morning the three of us were outside at 6:40 waiting on Carson to come to our driveway where the bus would pick them up...


Mary was so excited to send Tyrus off on the bus. She got dressed in approximately 2.7 seconds. I may do this every morning just so I would have an excuse to hurry her along. Tyrus proudly walked to the end of our driveway and patiently waited for Carson. The actual stop is on the other side of the road just across from our driveway...


Tyrus getting a little tired of pictures...


No comments: