Saturday, May 12, 2012

Walker Turns 6

I still remember the day that Melissa told me she was pregnant with this sweet boy.  It was so long ago, but I can picture it like it happened yesterday.  4 weeks after she told me that she was 8 weeks pregnant Tyrus decided that his best bud couldn't be born too much earlier than him!  Melissa and I worked together and grew together and we would sometimes put our bellys to each other and let the boys talk.  Now, 6 years later, here we are.  I wish we could see them more, but I'll take what I can get.  Tyrus adores Walker Boone and his entire family.  We sure have come a long way in 6 years!
Tonight we went to the Choo Choo Park to celebrate Walker turning 6.  His birthday is not actually until Monday, but we had a great time helping him celebrate a little early.

No comments: