Saturday, May 12, 2012

This is Jack.  Jack is in Mary's class at East Lake.  Mary talks about him all the time.  His big brother is in Walker's class at school so that's why Mary got to see him on a Saturday.  When Jack, J.T., and there Dad got to the party Jack and Mary ran off to play.  Jack's Dad looked at me, wondering who that little girl was, I shook his hand and told him I was Mary's mom.  He just smiled and said, "Oh Mary, I've heard a lot about little Mary. "
I wonder how many times he has done this in his life...



LOVE this one...



Of course, Mary had to let Mrs. Melissa fix her hair during the party.  Like she didn't have enough to do already...



When it came time to eat there was a boy's side...
And a lady side...

Tyrus would move in with Walker if we let him...

It was very cool to just let the kids play.  I usually have to chase one of them around, worried that they might fall, but they are getting so big.  All I had to do was take pictures...


Melissa made this cake...




No wonder Mary loves him, right?...


When did they grow up?


Daddy showed up after work...

No comments: