Friday, April 13, 2012

Field Trip to Panola Mountain

Tyrus had his 2nd field trip today.  If you had asked him he would have told you that they were going to "Vanilla Mountain". :)  The very cool thing about this field trip was that Daddy was able to go.  I love nature and spending time with my boy, but I knew that Daddy would eat up a nature hike with T.  Tyrus only had one stipulation for Daddy.  "Daddy, you cannot talk about the plants."  :)


The entire Kindergarten at Pleasant Grove went on this trip.  Ms. Reagan had our class wear their red shirts with their names on them to help her keep up...



It kinda blows my mind that something this pretty is just about 5 miles from our house...


This is Mrs. Hancock (the woman with TRIPLETS).  She LOVES Tyrus and says that he makes her laugh everyday.  She says that he is very inquisitive and you never know what he will say.  Neil said that at one point Tyrus had wandered away from the group to investigate a piece of grass and it was the exact time that Mrs. Hancock told the class to line up.  So, Mrs. Hancock started counting and when she got to the last number there was a student missing.  She said, "Hmmm, I seem to be missing # 13.  Tyrus, do you know who could be #13?"  Tyrus, in the middle of looking at this piece of grass, looked up at her and without skipping a beat said, "Mrs. Hancock, I think Katelyn is #13.  She's in the wrong spot."  Then he went on to look at the piece of grass again.  Neil said Mrs. Hancock about fell on the ground she was laughing so hard...



Sweetest boy...




Mrs. Hancock and T...


This is Ms. Reagan.  When I got home Neil asked me if I knew what her first name was.  I told him, Kaili.  He said that would have been good to know because when he asked Tyrus what her first name was he said, "Ms."...


Evidence that Neil was on this field trip...


More evidence...


Nature hike...



T & C (Best Buds)...


And yet more evidence...




Tyrus touching a turtle...



Neil said that he had a blast hanging out with Tyrus.  He even rode the bus with him.  I was very happy with the pictures he took.  Especially this one...

No comments: