Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dinner In His Gator

Tyrus insisted on eating his dinner in his Gator tonight.  It was just left overs and Neil wasn't home.  The weather was great so I thought it might be a nice memory.  I am convinced that this kid was meant to be born in the south...
 He had cheese pizza and freshly picked strawberries from the other night...
 And some nice cold sweet tea in the cup holder...
 Mary was there too, but I have no idea what she was doing...
 And looking beautiful...
 Tyrus caught a frog the other day in the front yard.  He has kept in an aquarium.  He loved him, but it was time to let him go...
 "No Mommy, I don't want to let him go..."
 I finally convinced him that he needed to let him go so that he could eat.  Mary also coached him through it...
 One last time holding him...
 He was really tiny...
 He cried when he jumped off...
 But he'll be better off...
 Then I took this picture because I love this about our yard.  I love that I can see Ed's house and that my kids can run over there anytime they want because he loves them like they were his own.  I love that we are so far from the street that I don't have to worry about the kids getting close to the road.  I love that they have so much room to just play...

 And then I took more picture of my beauty and then I played around with them on Picasa...


 She is so her Daddy's daughter...
 Speaking of Ed...we came home the other night and found this hanging from our fence.  He had bought each one a plant and then painted their names on the pot.  Then he hung them from our fence.  The cool thing is that he bought Mary pink flowers and Tyrus a pepper plant.  He knows them just like we do...
 It was super sweet and made their day...

No comments: