Sunday, March 04, 2012

 Tuesday afternoon Grandpa and Tyrus hit the road on their way to Orlando.  Grandpa had booked a condo so that they could be close to the parks!  The plan was for  the guys to hit up Hollywood Studios on Wednesday morning and Disney on Wednesday night.  I called at 8:30 on Wednesday morning and they were pulling into the parking lot.I.kinda thought to myself that there was no way that Tyrus would make it all day and stay in a good mood.  However, I was VERY wrong.  Not only did he and Grandpa make it all day, they were THE LAST PEOPLE TO LEAVE at 1:00 a.m.!!  If you do the math that is roughly 17 hours.  Daddy said that there car was the only one in the parking lot and Tyrus was skipping to the car, still full of energy.

This picture was the first to pop up on the CD that Grandma and Grandpa sent.  It makes me laugh because I don't think Tyrus has ever watched Winnie The Pooh in his life, but the picture makes it look as if they are best friends.  If that is not the magic of Disney at work then I don't know what is...





I told Grandpa that he had to get the usual pictures (the boring ones) in front of all the signs...



Getting ready for Star Wars...


No comments: