Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tyrus Goes To Florida - Take 3

Tyrus is on Winter Break this week and the only thing he wanted to do was go and spend the week with Grandma and Grandpa.  I would usually go to Florida and after a couple of days I would leave and he would stay.  I couldn't do that this time because of work.  Mama and I decided to meet halfway.  The exciting thing about this trip to Grandma's house was that Lulu tingle was going to.  Why?  Well, last week I took her to Mom's for visit and she refused to leave.  I had to follow her into the house and carry her to the car.  Something about that told me that she felt neglected and needed some TLC.  A trip to the beach was perfect.  She was thrilled...


This little man was very excited about his trip and couldn't wait to get there and go straight to the hot tub.  He said that he wasn't going to miss me at all...


But he wouldn't let me leave without one more hug...


Here they go...


This sweet girl was very upset.  She wasn't upset that she didn't get to go.  She was upset that Tyrus went.  She said that she was going to miss him.  She may bug the crap out of him, but she really does love him...


No comments: