Friday, October 28, 2011

This is Ms. Hancock, Ty's assistant teacher. She loves Tyrus and is always telling me how sweet he is. She even referred to him as a little nerd because he loves science so much. This didn't bother me because we too think of him as a little nerd and she compared him to her son when he was little. speaking of her children...the woman has triplets...in 9th grade!! I have a new found respect for her...

After the blow up obstacle course they got to get on the giant pillow. This is another thing that Tyrus has been eyeing since October 1st. Here are the three muskateers on the pillow, Tyrus, V.J., and Carson...

And here is his entire class up there...

After the pillow it was time for the hayride!! We rode next to Carson and his Mama, Christy. Remember, Carson lives in our neighborhood and Christy and I have grown pretty close with the boys wanting to play together all the time. The pretty lady on the left side of the pic is Ty's teacher, Ms. Reagan...

And the final picture of the day...his class. Aren't they precious?

I am so lucky to have a job that I can leave for a couple of hours to experience these fun things with Tyrus. Working would be sooooo much harder if I couldn't do these things.

No comments: