Saturday, December 24, 2011

I wish I had a picture of Mary's face when we finally heard Santa's sleigh bells.  It was priceless and will always have it my memory.  When they heard the bells they both took off upstairs to go to bed.  There was no bedtime story because they were in such a hurry to get in the bed. 

After the kids were in the bed Mom arrived to spend the night.  Mom loves being here when the kids see what Santa brought and we were fearful that they would get up really early and she would miss it.  It wouldn't be the same without her here on Christmas morning.  It was just an added bonus getting to spend Christmas Eve with her too.  She and I stayed up past midnight wrapping every single present. 

It was Mom's idea to wrap the big presents in aluminum foil.  At one point I told her that she was ghetto and she said, "Thank you", because she thought I said "good". :)

I'll never forget spending three hours on the floor in my living room with Mom wrapping my babies gifts.  I love the woman so much and anytime I get with her, especially one on one is amazing. 

Here she is with her "ghetto" wrapping job.  At this point it was after midnight...


Lulu worked very hard supervising...

No comments: