Friday, December 16, 2011

A Christmas Party

Today was Ty's class Christmas Party.  I have been so stressed out about Christmas that I just took today off completely.  It was great because I got to go to his party and I didn't have to rush to leave to get back to work.  I think I was the last one to leave.  Plus, I was able to pick Tyrus up as a car rider.  He had a very important job over Christmas break...he brought home the class pet, Max and Ella the frogs.  Here is a view of his classroom...


And the cutest boy in the class...


Ms. Reagan's Father made each one of her students one of these Reindeer.  She said that when she was in Kindergarten that he made her classmates one so he wanted to make her first Kindergarten class one.  How sweet is that?  He also kept it a surprise.  Here is Tyrus crawling on the floor trying to find his reindeer.  The student's name was written on the belly...


Found it!!

No comments: