Monday, October 31, 2011

We picked up Sydney and Carter and took off running. The first house of the night was Carson's Grammy's house...

Mary, bless her heart, was always lagging behind. Sydney was really good and stayed with her most of the night. Other times I just hopped out of the truck and ran with her so she wouldn't be left behind...


All loaded up and ready for the next house...

It got colder as the sun went down so the blankets came in handy...

So, it was a great Halloween and I am so happy that we decided to just stay in the neighborhood. It made it very simple and relaxed. We are very lucky that we have a lot of kids all around the same age. I think we hit up 15 houses in our neighborhood and then we went to the neighborhood next door for a few more houses. At one point I was running next to Mary, from one house to another, and she was so happy. She was saying, "Mama, I'm having fun!!" It was exhausting and they were high on sugar, but I wouldn't change one thing about it. It's memories like these that make a childhood a good one.

No comments: