Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fall Break 2011

Tyrus has his first Fall Break this week and he decided that he wanted to spend it Grandma's house. How lucky is this kid that his grandparents live at the beach? Anyways, I took Friday off and the three of us headed out on Thursday afternoon at 3:00. It took us 7 1/2 hours to get there. This is a record for the LONGEST amount of time it takes to get to Palm Coast. I think Mary had to pee 12 times. We finally did arrive and it was time for bed. Tyrus slept with Grandpa and Mary slept with Grandma. Yes, I slept all by myself. It was glorious!! We didn't take any pictures the first day. It was spent entirely on the beach. Tyrus and Mary are awesome beach babies. They stayed out all day and would rest under the umbrella when they needed to. The second day was spent on the beach as well, but we did take some pictures that day...







This is my idea of bliss...

No comments: