Monday, August 01, 2011

Tyrus has terrible cow licks. We never know what side it will be on. I started telling him about a year ago that a cow must sneak into his room at night and lick his head. This is the doozy that he had this morning...



Tyrus had a jelly bagel for breakfast and then part of a plain bagel on the way there. I got to take him by myself because we wanted the morning to run as smoothly as possible and Mary would have made that very hard to achieve. The girl is not a morning person. Here are Tyrus and Daddy before we left...



Tyrus was so excited when we arrived at school. He was even more excited that I got to walk him in. I think he'll be upset when I just have to drop him off...



He insisted on carrying his nap mat in...



Everyone could tell from this that he was starting Kindergarten and he heard, "Good luck Buddy!" and "Kindergarten is awesome!" from strangers on the way in. It was so sweet watching him enter his school for the first time.

No comments: