Sunday, July 31, 2011

Interview With Tyrus

I saw this interview on another blog that I read and I thought it would be something fun to do with him on the eve of every school year starting. Let's see if I can keep up with it for 12 more years!

What is your name? Tyrus

How old are you? 5

What is your favorite color? Green

Who is your best friend? Walker and Dalton

What is your favorite animal? Sea Creatures

What do you want to be when you grow up? Fireman

What is your favorite movie? Sea creature movies (I have no idea. Maybe JAWS)

What is your favorite book? Sea creature books (He has a fish book that was Neil's when he was little)

What makes you happy? Great Wolf Lodge

What makes you sad? When mama doesn't let me do something that looks fun.

What is your favorite food? "It's hard to say. Fruit."

What is your favorite song? "The state song." (I recently sang this to him and he makes me sing it every night now. I learned it in 5th grade)

What is your favorite game? Sea creature games about sharks trying to eat a boat.

What are you most looking forward to about Kindergarten? Nothing (Awesome. This should be fun)

No comments: