Friday, June 17, 2011

New Outfit





Tonight, when I picked up the kids, I was in the mood to go shopping. I asked them when I got them in the car if they wanted to go and Tyrus asked if he could please be dropped off at home to spend time with Daddy and to play with his rocket. So, Mary and I headed out to Kohl's. I couldn't find anything for me. However, I did find some really cute things for Mary. I would hold certain pieces up and she would say, "No, I don't like that." I finally got it right and I told her that we needed to go to the dressing room to try them on. Mary thought the dressing room was so much fun and she loved seeing herself in the triple mirrors. Her outfit was the perfect size, but when it was time to take it off she refused to take it off. She said, "Me love it. Me wear it home." So, I just took the tags off and handed them to the cashier. She thought it was cute. I have since washed this outfit twice (in 3 days) because Mary wants to wear it everyday. I love that she knows exactly what she wants.

1 comment: