Tuesday, April 12, 2011

On another day Grandpa took Tyrus to the Flea Market in Daytona. He took him to this little toy booth way in the back and gave him $5...


The kid really knows how to cut a deal...


On another day Grandma took Tyrus to another Fort close to her house. He got to ride a boat, see Dolphins in the ocean, and hear Soldiers talk about the past...



I know these pictures are a little sporadic, but Tyrus had so much fun!! I think my parents had a blast with him and I also think they did a great job taking pictures. He is already talking about his next trip. We are going down in July and he already planning our days.
I am so proud of him and a little sad. Our house was not the same without him. Lulu missed him and every morning would run into him room looking for him.
Tyrus, you are so independent. I love that about you. I love you so much little man! I happy that you had a great vacation, but I'm more happy to have you home in our arms.

No comments: