Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Craw Fish

Have I put on the blog how much Tyrus LOVES craw fish? I personally think they look like roaches...


But, this kid has loved them since before he could talk. I can't remember why we got them. I think Tyrus thought they looked cool when he saw them in the deli. Neil and I thought for sure he wouldn't eat them, but he proved us wrong...


Such a boy...


We went to Publix last night and when he saw them on display he about had a fit for them. The lady behind the counter couldn't believe that he loved them so much. I bought him a pound of them and when Neil got home they ate them. I tried to crack them, but I couldn't get any of the meat out of them. I guess you could call it a bedtime snack...


Tyrus, you little weirdo, I love you. At least now I know that you will always fit in if we go to Louisiana. :)

No comments: