Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Big Reveal

I look at remodeling websites all the time and they are always inspiring me to try new things or to ask Neil to try new things. I saw one where a couple put bead board on their bathroom ceiling and it looked so good. I had already had Neil take down the mirror and paint so I was a little hesitant to ask him to do this, but one day, out of the blue, he said, "I want to put bead board on the ceiling in the bathroom." Hip Hip Hooray!! That's what I was thinking! Anyways, we did it and it looks soooooo good...



I think it looks like art work. You can also see the new light fixture in the picture above...



Check out the new hardware. I never realized what a huge difference this would make. You can also see the new floor molding. When we bought the house it was tile...

No comments: