Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bathroom Renovation

We have lived in our house for just over a year now and we have only done minor changes. Over the last 2 months we have been working on our half bath that is downstairs. This renovation was a bit more intense. The day we started Tyrus made sure to let everyone know to stay clear of the bathroom...



The first thing that had to go was this mirror. I have thought long and hard about what to do with it. Should we frame it in? Should we leave it? Should we just take it down? Well, I should probably say that "we" really means "Neil". I finally decided to just take it down. I think Neil hated that decision after the first couple of swings...



But he did have the cutest supervisor ever! Tyrus is totally going to kill me one day for this picture, but it is the price you pay for being so cute my boy. In this picture you can see the hardware on the cabinets, the light fixture, and the mirror. All of which came down...



I love you Honey...

No comments: