Sunday, July 04, 2010

Safari 2010

With our 3 day weekend Neil and I wanted to do something really special with the kiddos - just the 4 of us. We debated on taking them to Callaway Gardens for the day, but we eventually decided on the Wild Animal Safari in Pine Mountain. It was such a fun experience! We took a ton of pictures, but Picasa is not letting me blog right now - grrrrrr. So, I did a few the old fashioned way (hard drive) until I got pissed because it was taking too long. I'm spoiled by Picasa. I've got Neil on the hunt for a cure to my Picasa malfunction. Hopefully, we'll have pictures soon.

Here we are ready to begin the safari. The kids sat in our laps...



This was actually before we left our driveway. The kids were excited for our adventure...



Tyrus wanted to drive...

No comments: