Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thank You
Thank you to everyone that left comments on my post from yesterday. This is why I love blogging! I can post a question and I get feedback from people that I love and respect. I have been thinking about this for a couple of days now. I told Shanna that maybe Ty is observant and he sees that when Mary cries she gets picked up and either fed or loved on. When he does throw himself on the floor Neil and I simply step over him and ignore him. Does he think that it is unfair that when he cries we ignore him and when Mary cries she gets extra love? Last night he snuggled in my lap before bedtime as we watched T.V. I realized that he is fine once Mary is asleep. I know that siblings are a part of life, but I wish that there was a way to make the adjustment phase easier on the older child - besides waiting until they are ten to have baby #2!

No comments: