Sunday, December 28, 2008

Work
Well, tomorrow is the big day - I go back to work. I cannot believe how fast the time has flown by. I remember on Halloween I thought that I had tons of time left and now it is the night before. I am really excited about going back to work. One, I love working. I love being on a schedule and having a routine. I enjoy getting dressed up and looking nice. I love feeling like I am doing something important and that I am actually having to use my mind and think. Second, I am going back to work with a new job! I got a new position at work three weeks after Mary was born. My new position is newly created and I am not 100% sure all of what I will be doing. The main thing that I do know is that it is in "Special Assets" and that I will be dealing with foreclosures. I am SOOOOO excited to learn something new and I am very excited about who I will be working with.
Now, the down side. I am going to miss my babies terribly. I really didn't think that it would be this hard. I have grown so close with Tyrus in the last few weeks. Our original plan was to keep going to Andria's everyday, but my mother was up here so much that he ended up staying out most of the time. He has grown really attached too and I am fearful that tomorrow will not go very smoothly. Luckily, he has two really good friends at Andria's, Ty and Aiden, and they will help him get over the shock. Also, my sweet little Mary. She is changing everyday and I swear the other day she laughed out loud. I probably will not be there the first time she does so many things and that is the hardest part about working. Today I was feeding her and I wasn't paying attention to her and when I looked down at her she was just staring at me. When she caught my eyes she smiled and I could see both of her dimples. It is the little things like that I will miss when I am at work.
So, tomorrow is going to be really hard, but really fun at the same time. I will let everyone know how it goes.

No comments: