Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Tingle Christmas
I was just looking at the latest posts on our blog when I received a new comment from my sister-in-law, Bobbie. She was just talking about how the Tingle christmas is CRAZY, but SO MUCH FUN! Once you go to one you have to go to them all. We all have so much fun and the best word to describe it is "mayhem". The recipe is very simple: Tons of cousins, tons of presents, a lot of great food, tons of wrapping paper, A lot of noise, a little crying, and a whole house of people that love christmas and love each other. Apparently, we were having so much this year that neither one of us took very many pictures. Here are a few...

Bobbie, Peyton, Grandmother, and Tyrus (if you can find him)...


1 comment:

Bobbie T said...

I think I was too busy playing Guitar Hero to take the pictures I wanted to take. I didn't see one of Neil, Ty, Riley, Amber, Joel, Mary....it goes on. We didn't pose for our family pictures either. I don't know what we did all night...besides eat...and play.