Jenn asked me to update the blog for her so that you aren't worried. After her post yesterday she went to the doctor and they decided that she needed to be admitted to the hospital to get antibiotics through an I.V. That sounds pretty simple, but it took about 4 hours for her to actually get into her room and get some meds. It was an administrative mess, but she finally got settled around 7pm. At that point she had had a fever of 103 for a couple of days and very engorged breast. It is now 4pm the next day and she still has these things!!! They were only going to give her one bag of antibiotics, but have decided now to give her a new bag every 8 hours. They are hoping that this along with her pumping every 2 hours will be enough to drain the milk. If not, the last resort is to have the milk surgically drained - what I think is an out patient procedure where local anesthesia is used.
She still feels pretty bad, although they have given her some pain medication. The babies are at their sitter, Andria's house, and are doing great. Neil and Mom are with her at the hospital.
Everyone keep your fingers crossed that she feels better soon!