Sunday, December 23, 2007

TY'S STATS...
Okay, this time of year is CRAZY!! That is why there have not been any posts this week. Every chance Neil or I get is either chasing our now running little boy or running to the store for more Christmas stuff. Neil is SO excited about Christmas. He has gone all over the world buying Ty the coolest little gifts. I cannot even imagine what Christmas will be like next year when Ty can really get into it. Neil has already mapped out the camera location for Christmas morning in order to get the best shot of Ty's face when he sees his gifts from Santa. I must say that I love this about my sweet husband. He is such a kid at heart that it often makes me stop and remember not to take life so seriously. He and Ty are hilarious together and they make a wonderful team. I look forward to everything that they are going to get into together in the future.

Anyways, the purpose of this post is to update Ty's stats. He went to the doctor with his Daddy for his 18th month appointment on Thursday. He:
Weighs: 29 lbs.
Height: 35 inches
Head: 20 1/2 inches
For those of you who like to know his weight is the 82%, his height is the 94%, and his head is the 99% (poor baby)!
The doctor said that Ty looked fabulous. She asked Neil if he was climbing on furniture and Neil just started laughing because that is ALL he does these days. She asked if he was able to get off the furniture once he climbed up and Neil said, "yes, he jumps." Ty is saying on average 12 different words a day. They range from car, ball, Lu Lu, to Thank you, and Love you. The doctor said that she likes for babies to say at least 10 words by the time they are two. So, Ty is ahead of the game in that aspect! Neil and I can tell that his tastes have changed in the last couple of months. Food that he once loved he now is more than willing to share with Lu Lu who is always stationed right under his high chair. We are actually really struggling with that right now because all Ty wants to eat is "COOKIES"! He definately has the Tingle sweet tooth!

I love this little baby so much! My love for him just grows everyday. Sometimes when I pick him up from Andria's house I literally love him more than I did when I dropped him off that morning. Neil and I are starting to discuss the possibility of having our second child. I will be honest when I say I'm not sure I'm ready. Yes, it would be SO MUCH MORE WORK, but I still just am in crazy love with Tyrus. I cannot imagine having another one right now. However, I definately have the baby bug. The other day I was at Babies 'R Us with my friend Samantha and I actually designed our little girl's room! I know I'm crazy! First, I know I will probably never have a little girl and second, I think that Neil and I are smart in waiting until Ty is two. It will be better for everyone, including the new baby tingle. As of right now I am extremely happy to be a working mother of one and a loving wife to Neil. My two boys are my entire world and that world just gets better everyday!

1 comment:

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

I know what you mean about loving them more every day. I find it hard to believe that I can find enough love for a second baby... but that's how I felt about Tyson too!