Sunday, December 16, 2007

FAMILY PORTRAIT
Well, Tyrus turns 18 months today! I guess it is about time that we got that family portrait done. We all went to Portrait Innovations this morning to have our pictures taken. I am so proud of my boys because they both looked so good. It was Neil's idea not to match and I am very happy that we didn't. I think it was just enough matching. The photographer took 69 photos of the three of us and some of Tyrus by himself. It was so hard to choose because he did such a good job. I hope that you all agree that we chose the best ones. Neil, thank you so much for today. I will always cherish these pictures. :)

4 comments:

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

I LOVE these pictures! You all three look so good. I can't believe what a ham Ty is!

Lisa said...

These pictures are great! I don't have you email address but wanted to tell you that my bosses 3 year old daughter is currently under chemo (for a second time) for a brain tumor. Moonpie/Midget was a family that they met when Abby was first diagn. Their daughter, Catie lost her battle but continue to be an inspiration to us all. It's weird I have never met them but I feel so drawn to that family and continue to keep up with them.

Melissa said...

Jenn- I love all the pictures!! You make me feel bad that we haven't gotten our picture taken yet. We have waited this long so we might as well wait for Aden to be in it. :) That means I better start saving up now.

Bobbie T said...

I managed to get the girls pictures taken a few months ago, but not the whole family. Too hard to find the time. The last pictures were on the twins first birthday. Wow...how times flies...guess we need to get at it again too. I love all of the ones that you have posted here.