Friday, May 25, 2012

Last Day Of School

Today is the last day of Kindergarten!!  Woo Hoo!!  Tyrus was so excited when he woke up this morning because he knew that school was out for summer and that Mama was picking him up early and we were going straight to Florida for a week!!  Here he is putting his Gator up that he left in the yard all night...


 Mary couldn't be left out of the early morning Gator fun...
 Tyrus got Ms. Reagan and Ms. Hancock a gift card and some yummy candy...
 His last weekly report sheet.  I may have stolen this and kept it forever. :)
 I love his little sleepy faced smile...
 We planned on picking up Carson so the boys could walk in together for their last day of school.  They were so excited!!

 Now, my plan was to be the only car in the line so that I could get a picture of the boys standing in front of the door.  Kinda like "they walked in as Kindergartners and walked out as first graders".  However, the first person the boys saw when we pulled in the parking lot was Ms. Reagan and I can't really remember if they even opened the door to get out of the car, that's how fast they were gone!  This is the best picture I got of them walking in...

 It's so hard to believe that just a few months ago this baby cried and cried when I pulled up to the door and, today, he was out of the car without even saying bye to me.  Sniff Sniff.  Where did my little baby go?
We had the car packed and ready to go.  I left work at 12:00 to go get the kids and head to Florida!!
When I got to the school T's class was standing outside looking at something.  T saw me and knew it was time to go see Grandma...
 This is what they were looking at....
 Tyrus is the scientist of Kindergarten so he was first in line to try to get this guy off of the ceiling...
 And the first to get his bug book and try to identify the creature...
 But, the clock was ticking and I was anxious to get on the road and make record time to Florida.  Doesn't he look sad to be leaving school?
 He wasn't, but isn't it sad to see Ms. Reagan watching him leave? :( 
Here we go to the BEACH!!!!!!!

No comments: