Sunday, March 04, 2012

My Dad, Grandpa, is famous for his random photos that include one of his children (me, Shan, or Bryan).  It's actually funny to look back on pictures now and see a picture of the 3 of us in front of a random police car, a bale of straw, or a puddle.  :)  I guess, since we are grown, he is living it up through Tyrus.  I will always cherish these pictures because they remind me that my Dad always sees the beauty in the most random things.  Something that has often annoyed the piss out of me, but I love at the same time.

Example #1:  Tyrus in front of a phone booth...


Example #2:  Tyrus in front of a Funeral Director's office...


Example #3:  A random staircase that reminds me of Sex In The City although I doubt that would exist at Disney World...




Anyone knows from previous Florida trips tht Tyrus WILL NOT SPEAK TO ME on the phone.  It really upsets me, but I know that he is happy and feels comfortable enough there that he doesn't need to be reassured that I love him.  Anyways, I did get to hear his sweet voice at one point during the day when he said, "Mama!  I did shrunk the kids!"  I immediately knew he was speaking of Honey, I Shrunk The Kids because I did it too when I was little...





Example #4:  In front of New York News newspaper stand...



This is a painted wall...


Snack time...





He melts my heart.  Seriously, I hit the jackpot when I had him...





Not a great pictures, but I told Daddy that he had to get the "usual" pictures...





During the fireworks Grandpa and Tyrus were driving the cars around the track.  How cool of a memory is that for the little man...


I love this picture.  Doesn't he look happy with his Grandpa...



And this is as they were leaving the park...


Keep in mind that they still had about an hour to get to the car and Daddy said that Tyrus was skipping to the car, still full of energy, after 17 hours at Disney.  Grandpa told me that as they were walking to the car Tyrus was explaining to him why he didn't ride Tower Of Terror.  He explained that all the other rides were make believe, but that ride was REAL and all those people were really dead from the lighting crash. 

When they got back to the condo, you would think that T would be exhausted, but Daddy said that he was still full of energy and even asked for a snack...


However, this is what Grandma found when she arrived at the condo the next morning...


Time to wake up T...it's time for Day 2 and Animal Kingdom...



No comments: