Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Little Bit Of Lu

This post is for you Grandpa and Grandma...

Dear Grandma & Grandpa,
Do you miss me yet?


I don't blame you if you do.  I would miss me too.  Especially since I got a haircut.  don't I look delicious?


Since I got home from my vacation at the beach I have been like a puppy again.  I even found my old toy basket and started playing again...


This is my green frog.  He no longer has eyeballs...


Don't worry.  I will bring him with me when I come back in April.  Are you excited to see me? 


I take that back.  My green frog may not exist by the time I come back to Florida.  I think it would be really cool if you got me a new toy.  I would love you forever if you do...



See you in a couple of weeks!!  Love you Grandma & Grandpa!!

No comments: