Monday, December 26, 2011

Tyrus loves Bruder trucks and he has his Granddaddy to thank for that.  Mr. Tingle buys him one every Christmas and birthday.  It is something special between the two of them that I know Tyrus looks forward to.  He even mentioned this year, "I wonder what Bruder truck Granddaddy will get me this year?"  I'm not sure how many he has, but just to name a few: firetruck, garbage truck, crane truck, bull dozer, log truck, flat bed truck, and cement truck.  I know there are more, I just can't remember.  I would never consider buying him a Bruder truck myself just because Mr. Tingle enjoys it so much and Tyrus will always know they came from Granddaddy...


And then Granddaddy got a present from Grammy...


How precious are Riley and Mary?  Takes my breath away...


Riley is really into Science, just like Tyrus.  She mainly is into Geology and rocks.  She got several gems for Christmas and immediately started lining them up and examining them all.  I think it is so cool that she and Tyrus love stuff like this...

No comments: