Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We hosted the Tingle Family Thanksgiving for the third year in a row this year. I love nothing more than having all the cousins in one house.  Even though we spend all day cleaning for it just to be destroyed, I love having them here and the feeling of family and love.  I tell you, it is overwhelming.

This year, like the two before, Neil and I cooked the turkey, macaroni & cheese, and corn casserole. Everyone brings dishes.  We have SO MUCH food, it is crazy. I should have taken a picture of it. Sadly, I only took 2 pictures all night.  I was too busy being a good hostess.  :) 

Here is one of two...the little ladies...



And here is two of two...Kenna and Lulu.  Kenna has wanted a puppy for over a year and spending time with our sweet girl didn't help.  She may have gotten her very own puppy just a few days later.  :)


 
Maybe next year I'll do better with the picture thing!  It was a fabulous Thanksgiving!!

No comments: