Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Poor sweet Lulu was so exhausted from running from the kids. She tried and tried to make me pink her up, but I was just too busy. I did hold her a lot, but there were time that I just had to put her down. When I did she found the nearest person that was sitting and helped herself to their lap...


This is Carson...


Tyrus has been talking about his friend Carson since school started. Mr. Reagan even told me that they were very good friends at his conference and she said that they were "good" friends. That meant that they were good together. Anyways, we finally met Carson at the fall festival last week and it turns out that he lives in. our. neighborhood!! Isn't that crazy? Tyrus wants to go see him everyday and his Mama told me that Carson is the same way. So exciting!!

The princess bouncy house complete with Jasmine and Cinderella...


No comments: