Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011
Tyrus is creating a little pattern where he likes to be sick on Halloween. Last year I had to take him to the doctor and he missed his Halloween party. This year I received a phone call from his school telling me that he was sick. I took him to the doctor and they said that he had a cold. They gave him some medicine. I didn't know what to do because I couldn't keep Mary from trick or treating and I couldn't let Mary go and not let Tyrus go. We finally decided to just let him go and we would just watch him. We were going with Carson and a few other people from our neighborhood. Carson's Daddy, David, had a truck and the kids were going to ride around in it. Neil and I figured that he could just sit out a house every now and then if he didn't feel well. It ended up working out and everyone had a great time. Tyrus did sit out a few houses because he didn't feel up to it, but there was plenty of candy still.
Tyrus, a Soldier, and Carson, a Ninja Turtle

Here we are waiting for David and Carson to come pick us up. Tyrus looks thrilled. :) Mary ended up being a Cinderella Cowgirl...

There's my sweet soldier...

No comments: