Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Great Wolf Lodge


The time has come. Tyrus Tingle is starting Kindergarten in just a few days. I still can't believe it. I know I say it all the time, but I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. This milestone could not be just looked over like any other milestone. This needed to be celebrated in a big way. So, I called Shanna and told her that we needed to take advantage of having our boys so close together and take them on a trip. Just the four of us. She was all in. We decided on The Great Wolf Lodge.





Great Wolf Lodge is located in Charlotte. It was pretty much half way for both of us. It is a huge indoor waterpark that has a lodge attached to it. You can get everything you need right there on the property.



I took a Friday off of work and Tyrus and I headed out for the weekend. Neil and Mary had big plans as well. They were going on a date after their day of fun.



We arrived around 3:30. Shanna and Lucas arrived, no joke, 5 minutes before we did. We couldn't have timed it better. It was time for the fun to begin!

1 comment:

mapleleavessycamoretrees said...

Hi there, Jennifer. Thanks for stopping by my blog:) The paint color is Light French Gray by Behr. It's a nice blueish gray color. Good luck!