Tuesday, July 26, 2011

And then he decided he needed to sit next to this lady...


One last trip to the wave pool...


Sunday came way too fast and it was time to leave. We had to get a picture of Ty's first hotel room number...


And a cheesy picture with the bear...


It sucked having to leave. Tyrus and I were sorta in a "nobody says anything, nobody gets hurt" type of mood the first couple of hours of our drive. I just really hate leaving Shanna. I think that Tyrus really enjoyed Lucas this trip and hated leaving him too.
I feel very lucky to have my sister and even more lucky to have a nephew that is the same age as my son. It is really cool to be able to celebrate milestones together. Tyrus is already talking about our next trip with Lucas and I'm always up for a trip with Shanna. We are also planning a trip with the girls because they'll start Kindergarten at the same time too! It's just perfect.
Now, on to the next big adventure...school. Yikes!
Love you Shan!!

No comments: