Monday, May 30, 2011

This made me REALLY nervous!! I just kept seeing one of them go over...









We had such a great day!! We didn't get home until 10:30 and the kids didn't go to bed until 11:30, but they woke up the next morning just fine. I, on the other hand, was very tired. Neil was too, but it was totally worth it. Tyrus just adores and loves "Walka" and we've already bought up what Mary thinks of Aden. :)
It also must be said that both of the kids were great in the water this day!! We played in the lake all day and both kids were easily in water up to their chins. Mary held my fingers and walked around. The only time she would get scared was when a big wave would come and make her lose her footing. She is very reasonable. When this would happen I would calmly tell her to put her feet down and touch the sand. She would and it would all be better. Tyrus and Walker played so great in the water. I was extremely proud of Tyrus. He is like a different boy this year and I am so excited to spend the summer swimming with him!!

No comments: