Monday, May 30, 2011

I really do love these babies. I mean, I REALLY love the one on the right. See her? The little girl with no shirt? Yeah, she was one of the boys that day. And, the little guy in the red shorts is on the top of my list. But, I also really love the blonde and the red head. I love them like they are my own. I was there when their Mama and Daddy told me that they were on there way and I held both of them the day they were born. It is so special to me that my kids get to grow up with them...





So, Mary is in LOVE with Aden. She adores him with everything she has in her heart. Whenever you mention her favorite person she always yells Aden!! Anyways, Aden kinda broke Mary's heart on Memorial Day. He got mad and pushed her down. Mary was devastated. I mean, red faced, crying hysterical, heart broken yelling, "Aden pushed me!" She did, however, get over it really fast and declared her love for "Walta"...



No comments: