Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bringing Sexy Back

For the past several weeks Mary has been picking out her own outfits. I will usually take her into her closet and let her pick out her "mants", "docks", "manties", and shirt. She really enjoys this and is really showing her fashion sense...


This shirt above is a FAVORITE. If it is clean then she's wearing it. Can you see that the sleeves are too small for her? It breaks my heart to think about taking it away. I need to get her a new "purble" shirt. Another favorite is her "Eet Eet" shirt. That's another one that if it were clean she would wear it everyday. It is also too small for her and it has stains. I plan on cutting the monkey out of it and framing it in her room one day. This is my favorite part of her outfits...


These are her "back" shoes. She also has boots, snow boots, white shoes, and pink shoes. She has a very strong opinion about which pair she will wear on any given day. Yes, she still wears her snow boots. In fact, I think she wore them this past Friday.
Here is a view of her hair...


I do not have the heart to cut it. I joke with her and tell her that she will have to pay for her first haircut! Everybody comments on her "rat tail". I've been told to cut it off, but I would NEVER do that!
Here is our pretty girl from the front. She actually let me put "bair bows" in her hair. Yes, they are just clips, but she calls them "bair bows".


No comments: