Monday, January 10, 2011

Lulu didn't use the bathroom for 2 days! She refused! We finally had to lock her out there and make her go...






All snuggly on the couch. We did end up going out later in the afternoon when it warmed up. We had so much fun! I didn't take the camera though. I just wanted to enjoy the babies...



When we went back out later that afternoon I put the kids in a giant rubbermaid container with a rope hooked to it. They both sat in it and I tied the rope around my waist. Our streets were really frozen over and it was a solid piece. So, I just ran in the snow, right next to the street, and let them slide down the street. They loved it! Their favorite part was watching me try to get them back up the hill though. I was slipping all over the place and you could hear their giggles from all over. It's a memory I'll never forget!

No comments: