Thursday, December 16, 2010

First Christmas Party

Today was Ty's first Christmas Party at school. This was actually his first holiday party because he got sick the day of his Halloween party and had to go home. When I was at the church the day before for his Christmas program Mrs. Christy asked if I would be there for their party. I panicked because I didn't know parents were invited and I had taken time off to go to the program. Luckily, my boss understood and let me go back for his party. Tyrus had asked me if I would be there the day before and that was when I thought I wouldn't be able to make it. He was extremely upset that I wouldn't be there and told me that he would not have fun unless I was there. So, that made it even more important that I be there. So, I surprised him!!! When I walked into the room his face lit up and he said, "My Mamas here!!!!" Totally made missing work worth it...


No comments: