Saturday, November 13, 2010

Superhero Ballerina

I attempted to take Mary to pick put a costume twice this year and BOTH times she just wasn't having it. One of those times Mom was with us and I had to carry Mary out of the store kicking and screaming. Sigh. Needless to say, Mary didn't really have a costume this year, but I did have the tutu that I ordered her for her first birthday and I thought I could just pair it with some pink pants and a pink shirt - all of which I had on hand! She looked so cute and it was so much fun to call her my sweet little Ballerina. However, Mary hangs out with her big "Bubba" and all his friends and they were all some type of Super Hero this year. Sooooo, presenting our little Superhero Ballerina...





She is sure to scare away any villian!! Especially with that attitude of hers!
We love you little Superhero Ballerina!

No comments: