Monday, June 14, 2010

Tyrus has been in love with these trucks for several months and the most special part about them is that they always come from Granddaddy. They are already discussing which one he wants next. Granddaddy even had to order this one on the computer to get it for Tyrus...




This is the last picture that I took of Tyrus that day...


He just gets in the floor and tinkers with the truck. He LOVES it!! He even insisted on sleeping with it that night. AND when he got up in the morning to sneak into our bed he brought the crane truck with him. AND he insisted on taking it with us in the car while we ran errands the next day. I think he just feels better when it is with him.

The party was a great success. Tyrus had a blast and I think all our friends did too.
Thank you to everybody who was able to make it!!
Happy Birthday Tyrus!! We all love you so much!!

1 comment:

Janna and Hank Crane said...

I cannot believe Tyrus is 4!! Where does time go?!?! Both your children are pecious! Well, you have probably already realized this, but my blog has gone down the drain... But, I have put all my pictures onto Smugmug, so you'll have to periodically check it out - http://cranefamily.smugmug.com. Hope to see you soon! Janna