Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa Came!!


As you can see Santa brought us TONS of GeoTrax!! He also brought Miss Mary a mirror that can play music for up to an hour and goes in the car. That way she can look at her pretty face! We have had a great Christmas morning so far. I went into Ty's room at 8:00 and he immediately jumped up and said, "Santa Claus!". I picked him up and told him that Santa came while he was asleep and he said, "GeoTrax?". When he walked into the living room and made the turn into the kitchen he had this look on his face like, "was all this stuff here last night?". That lasted about 1/2 a second and he immediately started playing and has only stopped playing in order to eat breakfast or "lunch" as he calls every meal these days. We have a very busy day today and I just wanted to clear the camera so we would have room for a lot more. I hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas!
Shan, I miss you very much. I wish more than anything that y'all were here. Please give Lucas and Ellen a gigantic kiss from us. We love you!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas Tingle family!!!! I see Ty was a great boy this year. Wow he racked up again. I LOVE the PJs and think that Ty's are so very cute. We had a good Christmas too but everyone was sick with a stomach bug but me. Walker is the worse but he was still able to enjoy his train table even though it was only partly put together. I hope to see yall soon. Mary you are sooooo cute in your bumbo chair.

Bobbie T said...

Merry Christmas.

Ty: You are so grown up now. It was so cool to have a real conversation with you this year. We can't wait until you are ready for spend the night parties at our house.

Mary: I finally got to meet you on Christmas day. It was the best Christmas present to see those beautiful dimples and that bright smile.

Neil/Jenn: After my first Thanksgiving dinner at the Tingle's in 2000, I knew that I was not only in love with Peyton, but with his whole family. I am so proud to be a Tingle. What a wonderful group to belong to...just a touch of crazy and a whole lot of love. It makes for some very interesting gatherings. Love you both....Merry Christmas.