Wednesday, January 16, 2008

GEORGIA SNOW!
Ty, today it snowed in Georgia! It only happens every few years. So, everyone is pretty excited. It started while I was at work and you were at Ms. Dri's house. I called her to see if you were playing in the snow. She told me that you were still sleeping and then asked if I wanted her to wake you up and take you outside. I told her no because you needed your rest. We hung up, but I called her back in five minutes to tell her to wake you up and take you outside. I wanted you to stick your tongue out and catch the snow on it. She didn't answer, but called me back in five minutes and told me that she took you outside and that you loved it! Actually, I could hear you in the back ground screaming because you wanted to go back outside. I know that snow isn't that big of a deal, but I would have given anything to have been with you the first time you experienced it. I love you sweet baby! - Mama

1 comment:

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

You got to experience it and take a pic on the same day he first saw snow - good enough!

I think it's coming our way!