Saturday, December 29, 2007

IT CAN MAKE YOUR DAY BETTER...
On Friday we all went up to the Tingle's house to say goodbye to Galen, Marisa, Maddie, Dylan, Owen, Amber, Riley, and Kenna. We ended up being there until 11:00. I had the best time hanging out with my sister-in-laws while the brothers were catching up on the back porch. Anyways, Joel's wife, Lisa, told me that one of her co-workers was having a REALLY bad day at work on Thurday. So, she shared our blog with her and the pictures of Tyrus from Christmas morning really cheered her up. This really makes me happy because I am not only doing this blog thing for me. Yes, it is serving as a journal and a way to document Ty's growing up, but I also do it to share with others. If it can bring a smile to anyone's face then it is totally worth it.

No comments: