Saturday, December 08, 2007

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
A typical conversation between myself and Tyrus...

Me: "Hey Ty, what do you want to do today?"
Ty: "Da Da"
Me: "No, Da Da's at work its just me and you today."
Ty: "DA DA!"
Me: "I love you sweet baby."
Ty: "Da Da"

He then proceeds to walk around the house screaming "Da Da" and looking in every room for him. When Neil finally does get home and I say "Da Da is home!" he RUNS to the door and looks through the window until Neil comes into sight. Then he gets the biggest smile on his face.

Okay, so I am very happy that Ty LOVES his Daddy, but I really wish that he would show his Mama a little bit of love. He is 100% BOY and I can understand why he loves Neil so much. They wrestle with each other like Tyrus is 18 years old. Neil throws him in the air and drops him only to catch him at the very last second before he hits the ground. Who wouldn't love that, right? I can't get over how much Ty is a little boy and how much he is already showing "manly" traits. For example, he walks around the house blowing strawberries and spitting all over my clean floors (thinks it is HILARIOUS). When he is in the bath he will stand up, look at me and get the biggest smile on his face, and then pee in the water. I will have to drain the water and clean him all over again - the whole time he is laughing. I think that my favorite "manly" trait that Ty does is when he "poots". Yes, I said "poots". He will be running all over the house like a crazy person and then all of a sudden come to a complete stop, he looks around until he makes contact with someone and then he will "poot". You can't help but smile at him and then he cackles at the top of his lungs. Neil thinks that it is SO funny and I just shake my head at him. It is apparent that I now live with MEN! I always said that I only wanted boys. :)

1 comment:

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

This is funny! I just posted about Lucas intentionally peeing in the shower today. Little turkeys!