Sunday, October 07, 2007

Today Neil, Ty, and I met Melissa, Josh, and Walker at a local pumpkin patch. Melissa and I worked together at the bank and we were pregnant together. In fact, Walker is only one month older then Ty. It is a lot of fun to see them together. The pumpkin patch was really cool. We went on a hay ride and were able to talk to some really smelly animals! Walker was able to pick out a pumpkin, but we decided that we would wait and take Ty to the Farmer's Market to get a pumpkin. We took some really great pictures of the boys...


3 comments:

Bobbie T said...

Ty looks like he's having so much fun. I never thought of taking the kids to a pumpkin patch. Reminds me of the old Charlie Brown episode. We might have to take some more Tingle children to pick pumpkins.

Bobbie T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanna from BabySchrades said...

I love all of these pictures! Ty's hair is getting long. Walker is cute too :-)